Monday, May 4, 2009

MPI_104 overview... Assessment 1

In MPI_104 so far this semester I have learnt a lot of new things about the internet that I previously was not aware of.

In creating my blogger account I learnt how to post links as well as messages. I created 8 posts over the term with some based on uni work and some on my personal interests. I think the more interesting posts would be those with the links to cool sites and the ones sharing my photos such as this one, and this one.
I learnt how to change the aesthetic look of my blog by changing the colours and fonts as well as adding images and slideshows of photos.
I was also able to comment on other peoples blogs in my class such as this and also this.
My posts were kept in order with Tags labelling them either MPI_104 related or otherwise, and explaining the nature of the post, whether it be sharing sites or photos or links to work done in class.

In Delicious I have saved 17 bookmarks, some being to the blogs of other class members and others being to sites of my personal interest. I have included mainly photography and art sites, as well as music because these are my favourite hobbies and are things I enjoy to participate in. My favourite three would be Deviant Art, Photo of the day and Photography.com.

On the site Flickr I have uploaded 30 images with these being three of my favourites: sunset at farm, flouro day, and wrecked car

1 comment: